In summer, the Outdoor Area Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta is the perfect destination to truly experience the mountains. Biking, hiking and gourmet adventures in a mountain hut, during which you can take in all the breathtaking scenery, will definitely win you over. The summer season starts on June 02 and the Brenta Dolomites are the perfect choice for an active outdoor vacation. Make sure you add all the following opening dates to your calendar:
- On June 02 you can start off the season with the opening of the 5 Laghi Gondola in Madonna di Campiglio;
- June 10 marks the start of the season in Folgarida Marilleva with the opening of the Daolasa 1 & 2 Gondola;
- Then on June 17, the Pradalago, Grostè 1 and Grostè 2 lifts in Madonna di Campiglio will also be opening;
- As of June 24, you can also reach the mountain tops with the Spinale Gondola in Madonna di Campiglio and the Tulot - Malga Cioca Gondola in Pinzolo;
- All lifts will be open starting on July 1st.
For all those who can’t wait for the next adrenaline rush and that love to bike, the Bike Park Val di Sole will be opening on June 10, except for the Black Snake track. From June 26 to July 02, all other tracks will also be temporarily closed for the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup, but they will then immediately reopen giving everyone the chance to try thrilling descents all summer long. You can find detailed information on summer opening times on our website. Purchasing tickets online is recommended since you can benefit from a 15-20% discount on the regular ticket office price and you can also go right to the lifts without having to wait in line.